🗣 How I’m Trying to Get Facebook’s Attention
Here's what I’ve done to start the process of getting answers from Facebook.
1. I’ve written to the following press/newspaper companies:
• BBC News
• Sky News
• ITV News
• The Sun
Hopefully, they will write an article about my issue so it will grab Facebook’s attention.
2. I have Tweeted a couple of news editors on Twitter asking them to read my story. Here is one of the Tweets.
3. I have set up multiple Twitter bots which will spam Facebook every day until they read what I’ve written and contact me about it. You can see an example of the Tweets the bot will publish here.
4. I have posted to Facebook's "Help Centre" and wrote to them via the "Report a problem" section of their mobile app and website.
5. I have contacted the government to see if they can interrogate Facebook by asking them what I did to deserve this punishment.
There is a law called “Freedom of information” which means they have to explain themselves to me. You can read more about this here on the U.K. government website.
I am aware that they have a right to charge me for this information and may not actually hold a record of their decision, but all I can do is hope for the best.
If this doesn’t work, I really don’t know what will!
Please read my article if you haven't already. I would appreciate it.